Baldivis Shopping Centre
Consultant: Geoff Hesford & MPM (D&C)
Architect: Taylor Robinson Architects
The Baldivis Shopping Centre is located on Safety Bay Road, Baldivis. MPM were contracted on a design and construct basis to supply and install the following services:
- Removal of refrigerant discharge and electrical isolation of all redundant mechanical services plant and equipment
- Mechanical services for Woolworths & Kmart
- Mechanical services for all mini majors, malls, toilets, amenities and centre management areas
- New chilled water / heating water plant and central rejection plant
- New central plant room and mini major plant spatial provisions
- New mini major, external food and commercial office retail mechancial air conditioning and ventilation systems
- Mechanical base build services for speciality shops. Tailored fit out to be by tenant solution.
- Provision of a smoke extraction system to meet NCC requirements.
- Provision of BMS System incorporating the existing system.
This project was completed in 2015.